Terms, Conditions and Privacy - Teachers and School
Welcome to inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com
By teaching with us you automatically accept all the following terms, conditions and privacy items displayed below.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com by InglesOnline.com Eireli ME (R. Capitão Alberto Mendes Jr, 204 – São Paulo – SP – Brasil) referred hereto as “inglesonline.com” “we” or “us” and “you” or “teacher” means you as a teacher of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to teachers who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not teach on this Site. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or teach on the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available from Monday to Friday 8am – 10:30pm if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by sending a Skype message, email, WhatsApp or using our live Chat.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Inglesonline.com makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Students are users who purchase services on inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com.
Teachers are our service providers, or you.
Classes are services offered on inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered teachers may teach on inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password, which is provided by us. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Classes on inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com may be offered at a price defined by inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com
- Students pay inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on our Sign Up page or through a Custom Link sent to the Student by our Admin staff.
- Teachers must fulfil their orders (classes), that is, teach those classes, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling classes will affect Teachers’ reputation and status.
- Students may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com.
- When purchasing Classes, Students are granted all rights for the delivered work (classes).
- InglesOnline.com or Inglesviaskype.com.br retains the right to use photos and videos provided by Teachers on their Profile page for inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com marketing and promotion purposes.
- We care about your privacy. We never share any information of yours to students other than what is displayed on your profile page, the Skype id provided by us for your use and your professional email, also provided by us.
- Students and Teachers undertake to comply with inglesonline.com’s Community Standards, where no verbal abuse is allowed.
Teachers – Basics
- Teachers teach Classes on inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com
- Teachers are required to show up on time and end the class on time.
- Teachers may cancel or reschedule a class provided our Admin Staff is notified in advance.
- When canceling a class, Teachers must send an email to Admin and Student. Students will decide whether that Class will be taught by a sub Teacher at their most convenient time or if that class will be done with Teacher (you) at another date/time.
- Teachers must provide our Admin Staff with detailed information on Contact Information for Calls, IVS Level, Lesson Plan for sub Teachers to be prepared.
- When canceling a class at short notice, inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com Staff will contact the Student to check their preferences.
- Classes may last 30 or 50 minutes. This is based on the plan each Student signed up for.
- Teachers must be available online throughout the duration of each class.
- Teachers must follow Students preference regarding lesson plan, material and objectives.
- Lessons and materials must be prepared by Teachers and shared with Students in advance.
- Inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com or its founder is not responsible whatsoever for any content included in Lessons, Material, Chat messages using any platforms, or emails.
- Inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com or its founder is not responsible for any comment, opinion, text, image, photo or video shared during, before or after a Class to a Student.
- Inglesonline.com or Inglesviaskype.com.br or its founder is not responsible for any comment, opinion, text, image, photo or video shared during, before or after a Class from a Student to a Teacher.
- Inglesonline.com or Inglesviaskype.com.br or its founder is not responsible for any interaction given using the Website or other platforms, including Social Media between Students and Teachers.
- Teachers must only teach Students who have confirmed their payment for that month or pack of classes, such information can be found on your Teacher’s Portal.
- Teachers understand and agree that Classes taught to Students who have not had their Payment confirmed may not be entitled to Payment for that Class.
- Teachers are required to immediately notify our Staff Members whenever unexpected events occur. These might include but are not limited to: unkind behaviour from Student or from Teacher, sharing of inappropriate content by Student or Teacher.
- Teachers are required to immediately notify Students in regards to Admin questions Students might ask, to contact our Admin staff.
- Teachers are required to immediately notify our Admin Staff whenever you (Teacher) choose not to teach a specific Student.
Classes – Basics
- Classes will always have a 30 or 50 minute duration unless specified in your Diary.
- Classes must follow the content chosen by the Student.
- Classes must be taught using: free Skype or Zoom, Teams, Meet provided Students send you (Teacher) the link to access that platform.
- Classes canceled by Students will be rescheduled only when Students notify you (Teacher) by email ending in @inglesviaskype.com.br or @inglesonline.com more than 4 hours in advance. These Classes must be taught up until a certain date, displayed in your Teacher’s Area.
- Any Class canceled less than 4 hours in advance will be marked as a No-Show.
- Exceptions may be considered as to a Class will be rescheduled or not based on Teachers request. Inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com reserves the right to refuse those requests.
- Any Class canceled by Student or Teacher will not be rolled over to the next month or next pack. You will find the due dates on your Teachers’ Area.
Students – Basics
- Students must pay for Classes in advance.
- Students must behave appropriately.
- Students may require changes of Teachers or time/days for their Classes. Teachers must not comply with the changes to schedule and therefore Teachers must share detailed information on the Student’s progress, contact information, IVS Level and all content seen during the period that Student had Classes with you (Teacher).
Payments – Basics
- Inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com will pay for Classes taught and No-Show Classes at the agreed days or dates. Native Teachers (non Brazilians): Every Monday via PayPal provided a weekly report is sent to Admin by email. All the Classes taught from the Monday to the Sunday prior to that date. Brazilian Teachers (regardless of their location in the world) After the last class of the month including all Classes and No-Show Classes taught during that month provided Teachers send a monthly report and a Nota Fiscal. Payment to Brazilian Banks only. Banking deadlines may interfere and inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com are not responsible for the banking hours.
- Delays in sending in reports may imply in Admin releasing Payments on a date of their convenience.
- Exceptions and Delays may occur due to personal, medical, emergency or natural disasters on the Admin Staff’s end (person in charge of releasing payments).
As a service provider you (Teacher) understand and agree that nor inglesonline.com / inglesonline.com nor its founder are responsible for: technical problems at your home, office, or chosen place to teach from or surrounding areas; your internet connection; technical, personal or medical issues; natural or human provoked disasters.
Inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com is not responsible for Teachers work load, availability or time off during holidays. Teachers must set their availability according to their own convenience.
Teachers are not employees of Inglesviaskype.com.br or inglesonline.com under any laws from any countries or any languages therefore no Work or Employee rights are granted to Teachers.
Teachers are free to end the contract or agreement at any time without further notice. Teachers are free to set the amount of hours you (Teacher) are available to teach, as well as what Student you (Teacher) prefer to teach. Teachers are free to set the number of days, weeks or months you (Teacher) will take off for holidays, personal or medical reasons regardless of time of the year.
Inglesonline.com or inglesonline.com has the right to end this contract or agreement at any time without further notice.